- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
We are so excited to announce this! One of my very close friends, Max Turk, is a Portland-based artist who creates jewelry made of locally harvested herbs. She came to us earlier in the month with an incredible idea — she wanted to create a special necklace for Unbreakable for healing, empowerment, and self-love. You can read more about what is in the necklace (and what each herb/flower does for healing) here, and feel free to check out Max’s work at Roots & Crowns! She was also generous enough to donate half the profits to our cause.
PS: My favorite part is that on the birch bark inside the necklace, it reads “To Overcome” “To be Complete” and “To Empower”. You can’t see it but I like just knowing it’s there.
Grace and the rest of the Unbreakable team